Saturday 5 October 2013

Garnier Nice'n Easy Hair dye- Ash Blonde

Well As my first blog I thought I would do a hair dye review. I have natural ginger hair and last tuesday again attempted to dye it blonde with Clairol Nice'n Easy , lets just say i've had a firm telling off from my hairdresser today. Thank goodness she has agreed to help me professionally! The picture I have put in the to left shows what my hair looks like naturally.
I then dyed my hair with the Clairol and this is how it turned out like Pretty good result I'd say! Overall the dying process was pretty easy,quick and simple. The only downside was that I have a sensitive scalp and it did sting a little other than that the colour process was amazing! I managed to keep the dye off of my newly pierced ears by putting vasaline on them. I also put it on my scalp however My roots turned out alot blonder than the rest of my hair. I think this could be down to the fact I have had highlights in the past add that to the vasaline mistake and BAM! :c. This is a great dye to use if you want to toan down your hair quite alot and turn it natural like I did. Over all I would give this dye a 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment